Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Library and Information Hub

Good morning future students!! Today I will be writing about building 1200 or in other words Library and Information Hub and services they provide. So, let’s talk about services this building provides on daily base.  

The most popular and helpful service you as international student can find in the library is the Writing Center that can help you with papers assigned in your classes. 

Another helpful service is Math Learning Center which is helping the students all the time if they struggle with Math of any level.  

Some other services that might be helpful for you are: 
  • Hundreds of computers in your full usage with any possible application installed on. Printing, photocopying, and scanning equipment (this is important!). 
  • Friendly librarians that are more that welcome to help you to find any book, text material, and many other sources of information. This is really helpful at the end of the semester.  
  • And last one but not least, library can help you SAVE UP some money on your course’s text materials. For example, if your instructor tells you to get a particular book that cost more than $100 you can check out an instructor’s copy of this book in the library for 2 hours of usage (sometimes even for few days). This time should be enough for you to scan it, do your homework. 
So, feel free to ask me about anything in the library as I’m one of the employee of library building. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    ReplyDelete