Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fun Activities on Campus

Hello Everybody! Welcome to my blog.

It's already September and now it is so hot in San Diego.
Today, I would like to tell you a little bit about fun activities in MiraCosta College. Besides classes and studying students also like to have fun at school with your friends. And everething is available here, in MiraCosta campus! During the year MiraCosta has a various events for students. Such as college hour, field trips, club activities and sport competition.

Students can find various clubs on MiraCosta college. We have different language clubs, like Chinese, Japanese, Italian. One of my favorite club is International Club. Clubs usually meets twice a month where they discuss different topics,studying together and plan a field trips! The attending of the club is totally free and this is a great way to meet new people with the same hobbies and interests.


Also, twice of each month we have an college hour, that is usually on Thursdays. College hours are organize by Mira Costa Associated Student Government. Imagine yourself outside sitting on a grass with other students relaxing and enjoying your time. Students have a free lunch and there are speakers and music around. College hour is a great way to have fun during the break or just relax off your classes. Also, during the college hour you might see different organization who is informing students about them and encourage them to join. College hour is a very fun event to attend to make your experience in MiraCosta more memorable and and excited!


Check out our MiraCosta Flicker account to find more amazing pictures from MiraCosta!
Halloween College Hour
College Hour 80th Anniversary
College Hour MiraCosta College


2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete